TOWN OF GLOCESTER Position Openings for Summer Recreation Program
Former employees must re-apply. Apply online by clicking on the link below, or pick up an application at Personnel Office, Glocester Town Hall, 1145 Putnam Pike, Chepachet, RI 02814. Application period closes 4:00 PM Friday, April 24, 2015.
Minimum age for the following positions is 18 years.
- 2 Parks & Grounds Maintenance — 12-16 hours weekly/8 weeks
Minimum age for the following positions is 17 years.
- 2 Water Safety Instructors — 20-25 hours weekly/6 weeks
Minimum age for the following positions is 16 years.
- 7 Lifeguards — 32-40 hours weekly/10 weeks
- 1 Arts & Crafts Instructor — 14-21 hours weekly/6 weeks
- 1 Tennis Instructor — 20-25 hours weekly/6 weeks
- 6 Parking Lot Attendants — 12-16 hours weekly/6 weeks
Minimum age for the following positions is 14 years.
- 6 Water Safety Aides — 20-25 hours weekly/6 weeks
- 3 Tennis Aides — 10-20 hours weekly/6 weeks
TOWN OF GLOCESTER Senior Center Dining Room Per-diem Kitchen Help (as needed)
Must possess valid R.I. Food Safety License. Must be available Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., minimum. Duties include, but are not limited to: setting tables, serving patrons, and cleanup. Application period closes March 31, 2015 at 4:00 p.m.
CLICK HERE to apply online or request an application at the Town Hall:
Town of Glocester Town Hall
1145 Putnam Pike
Chepachet, RI 02814
The Town of Glocester does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability. EOE.
The Town of Glocester is an Equal Opportunity Employer.