TOWN OF GLOCESTER Position Openings for Summer Recreation Program
Former employees must re-apply. Apply online by clicking on the link below, or pick up an application at Personnel Office, Glocester Town Hall, 1145 Putnam Pike, Chepachet, RI 02814. Application period closes 4:00 PM Friday, April 24, 2015.
Minimum age for the following positions is 18 years.
- 2 Parks & Grounds Maintenance — 12-16 hours weekly/8 weeks
Minimum age for the following positions is 17 years.
- 2 Water Safety Instructors — 20-25 hours weekly/6 weeks
Minimum age for the following positions is 16 years.
- 7 Lifeguards — 32-40 hours weekly/10 weeks
- 1 Arts & Crafts Instructor — 14-21 hours weekly/6 weeks
- 1 Tennis Instructor — 20-25 hours weekly/6 weeks
- 6 Parking Lot Attendants — 12-16 hours weekly/6 weeks
Minimum age for the following positions is 14 years.
- 6 Water Safety Aides — 20-25 hours weekly/6 weeks
- 3 Tennis Aides — 10-20 hours weekly/6 weeks
The Town of Glocester does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability. EOE.
The Town of Glocester is an Equal Opportunity Employer.